Shop Grrls

Thursday, March 30, 2006

My Little Part

I'm Butterfly, addicted to the sweets of life with never enough time to smell all the roses. Never constant, I'm easily distracted and often spacy. However, there is very little that brings me more pleasure than my beads. As impatient as I am in all other areas of life, I can sit for hours with my tiny beads and thread, and all because at the end I have something beautiful to show for my time not wasted.

I've been doing conventions with Dragon and Squirrel for a while now, and for the most part I was a voyeur to whatever was going on around me and my beads. But I have enjoyed it, because there are some interesting people and situations to watch. But now I'm more committed to experiencing and being more involved, and I look forward to seeing where this goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home