Shop Grrls

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Part of this World

I am Ruby Dragon... Dragon as I will be known here. I have the pleasure of sharing my hobby with two beautiful ladies, Squirrel and Butterfly. I'm a workaholic... almost always doing something. Hence, my hobby of chainmaille. It gives me something to keep my hands busy and my mind creative.

Conventions is step one to making it to our goal of owning a shop. Our next step is more and bigger conventions. Small steps... to make sure we are doing this right.

The main focus is to share our joy and imagination with the world through our work... and to have fun doing it... no matter how big or how small.

We enjoy meeting new people and experiencing new things. We enjoy infecting people with fun and laughter. Welcome to our world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home