Shop Grrls

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Squirrel: I said hey. What's goin' on?

We're been neglecting the blog a bit. Whoops.

Our current projects have kept us pretty busy. In fact, I should be busy right now with one of them, but it's been a long and stressful couple of months for me, and I thought this would be a good break.

Butterfly recently got up the funds and the confidence to buy herself a website. I helped walk her through the process of buying webspace, and right now I'm supposed to be off filling in the blanks. But boy, it is ever TEDIOUS! She's got a lot of stuff, and most of it has to go up on the website in some form or fashion. Which means lots of picture processing, and lots of coding. Fortunately, she knows pretty much what she wants, so it's going up nice and easy.

I've also been putting lots of my stuff up on the web, but not through my website. I found a new website called Etsy and I've been working on getting all of my stuff up there. I know, I know, I really should put it up on my website. But I'm lazy like that. Putting other people's stuff up is easy. It's an obligation. My stuff? Not so much.

A few months ago we went to our first Anime convention, and brought along Cat and Ducky's stuff. This week-end, Cat will be making her first debut at a convention, along with Butterfly. It was originally going to be all four of us, but Dragon has theater obligations, and I've been summoned by my family. We're all crossing our fingers in the hopes that Cat will have a good time, and help us make good sales. Right now we could all use a little extra money.

1 Comments:

  • What is the website addresses of you guys? I found you by accident and found this to be interesting. I've been doing conventions for years now but selling art, I was considering the idea of selling my jewelry there as well, but I don't want to intrude on your territory^^ especially being my nickname/ art name. I sign all my work Skwrrl* and have been doing so for 5-6 years now. I would love to see your work and keep a correspondence. Best of luck,
    Skwrrl*

    By Anonymous skwrrl, at 12/29/2007 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home